Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Don't forget who you are to me!!

I could never let you go,
Just want you to know

You're my world, heart and soul
My life needs you to hold

I've dreamed of you and me together
Our love will last forever

When your beautiful eyes
Look deep into mine

Dreams last so long
Even when you're gone

Make sure there are no lies
They make me wan'na die

I never make a promise I don't intend to keep
So, what I say to you, my friends, is very deep

What do you see whenever you look around
but, people pullin' each other down?

How do I live without you
I wouldn't want to

Words can't express the way I feel
Please, make me a deal

I only dreamed what love was
All it ever does

Is make you wan'na die,
Turn your back, it makes you cry

You make me feel so good
For, you should

We were meant to be
Can't care 'bout anything but you

Gentle with my heart
It could fall apart

In the palm of your hand
Since you say you love me

Then prove your love to be
Enough to control...

My world, heart, and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment